I am delighted to be nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by my Blogging Buddy …Love Between The Sheets.
Thank you for this ladies.
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate ten bloggers for this award.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so they get notified by pingback.
7 Things About Liezel’s Book Blog
1. This blog is a one woman show. I know the number of reviews are somewhat staggering for a blog that’s only been active for 4 months but I just happen to read THAT much.
2. This blog was meant to be more of a book journal and that’s why some of my earlier reviews were more like ramblings based on my own life experiences, my own personal opinions but has definitely changed into something more. Because of this, some of my earlier reviews will eventually be revamped. And I do realize that I have so much more to learn (and your suggestions are most appreciated).
3. I love this book community. None of my real life friends are indie book readers and so it’s like finding long-lost family.
4. I most especially love the women in the Blogging Buddies Book Club.
5. Because of number 4 – I am never alone. Someone is always there to chat with, get advice and recommendations from. Everyday I learn so much about them and I love to think of them as my book sisters. I am so lucky to be part of this group of wonderful women and yes I know how jealous you are right now.
6. I am a blogger fan girl. I stalk bloggers (THAT’S YOU!!! ) almost more than I stalk the authors themselves. I love to know what everyone is reading and what they think of that read.
7. Book Bash will be my first book signing and this may sound ridiculous but because of number 6, I want some bloggers signatures too! Really excited to meet some of you there.
10 amazing bloggers we would like to nominate and that you should check out!
Looking forward to getting to know you better!